Salary Range: $30.82 - $44.62 /hourly; $64,352 - $93,167 /annuallyThis is a Statutory Unclassified position, which means the incumbent serves at the will of the appointing authority and does not acquire permanent status.Job Summary
Community Addiction Recovery Enterprise (CARE) in St Peter is seeking a talented Program Manager to lead a great team dedicated to helping people on the road to recovery. Operated by the Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS), CARE provides inpatient and outpatient treatment for adults with substance abuse disorders. CARE St. Peter specializes in the delivery of integrated dual-diagnosis treatment for co-occurring mental illness and chemical dependency. All services are person-centered, building on the individual's interests and capacity for growth, leading to a lifelong process of recovery. Join our team as a State of Minnesota employee!Job Duties:
- Direct the overall administrative and clinical delivery of services at CARE Fergus Falls to ensure the highest quality care and treatment is provided to our clients – this includes planning, implementing, and evaluating the application of human, fiscal, and technical resources to respond to the program's current and long-term projected needs.
- Supervise professional staff and supervisory employees to ensure quality service delivery in a cost-effective fashion with positive clinical outcomes.
- Develop efficient business plans, as well as developing and maintaining budgets for existing proposed services.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local rules and regulations.
To qualify, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- At least one year of professional experience providing direct service to individuals with chemical use problems OR one year of work experience in the management or administration of staff providing direct service to individuals with chemical use problems;
- Baccalaureate degree OR three years of work experience in administration or personnel supervision in human services;
- Knowledge and understanding of the management and operations of a Rule 31 program;
- Must be free of chemical use problems for at least the two years immediately preceding hiring and sign a statement attesting to that fact.
To facilitate proper crediting, please ensure that your resume clearly describes your experience in the areas listed and indicates the beginning and ending month and year for each job held.
REFERENCE/BACKGROUND CHECKS - The Department of Human Services will conduct reference checks to verify job-related credentials and criminal background check prior to appointment.Why Work For Us
GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE! The State of Minnesota offers a comprehensive benefits package including low cost medical and dental insurance, employer paid life insurance, short and long term disability, pre-tax flexible spending accounts, retirement plan, tax-deferred compensation, generous vacation and sick leave, and 11 paid holidays each year.
Our mission as an employer is to actively recruit, welcome and support a workforce, which is diverse and inclusive of people who are underrepresented in the development of state policies, programs and practices, so that we can support the success and growth of all people who call Minnesota home.How to Apply
apply to the MN Careers website http://www.mn.gov/careers
Job ID 24853
If you are unable to apply online, please contact the job information line at 651.259.3637.Contact
If you have questions about this position, please contact Frederick Bettner at email@example.com
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/pkwmg5mfqmvb457n