We are currently seeking a Talent Advisor to grow our highly talented Digital Technology and Development team at T-Mobile. This senior person will be responsible for sophisticated client and candidate management supporting the entire recruiting process. Serve as a trusted advisor to the business, guiding and advising on market trends and opportunities through data intelligence and expertise, and work closely with leaders to develop high performing sourcing strategies for niche digital positions and larger talent pools for commonly hired technical roles. Implement proactive sourcing strategies by understanding the trends and gaps in crucial talent pools. Leverage market intelligence to target passive candidates through internet sourcing, resume mining, targeting special interest groups, competitive intelligence, key industries and companies. Leverage professional network to gain industry information on current talent landscape. Source, screen, interview and recommend candidates for open positions within professional organizations, including executive level. Direct sourcing/screening for critical professional and niche positions as determined by the business needs while complying with organization policy and government regulatory guidelines. Develop proactive traditional and out of the box, national sourcing strategies that build relationships with a diverse pool of candidates and results in quality hires. Work with executives and managers in functional business areas, presenting best qualified candidates that meet job requirements. Relationship management to include advisement, coaching, influencing and training related to staffing.
TRUST YOU WITH
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
• Works directly with VPs, Directors and other Hiring Managers to understand trends and needs in current and future talent pools to develop staffing strategies and implement proactive sourcing methods to eliminate talent gaps and build strong teams.
• Leverages a deep understanding of business requirements to consult with Hiring Managers and determine talent requirements and build candidate hiring profiles.
• Sources high quality candidates using recruiting techniques such as cold-calling, direct sourcing, competitive research, and networking for high level roles at the Sr. Manager level and below.
• Works directly with VPs, Directors and other Hiring Managers to screen and recommend candidates based on agreed upon qualifications.
• Serves as a leader on their team, helps develop Talent Scouts and backs up the Sr. Manager, Talent Scouts as needed.
• Leads overall strategy for Talent Scout related projects, process improvement efforts and special initiatives impacting a business unit including driving communication and best practice sharing.
• Leverages market intelligence to target passive candidates through internet sourcing, resume mining, competitive intelligence and targeting special interest groups, key industries and companies. Leverages professional network to gain industry information on current talent landscape.
• Collaborates with HR Crew to identify internal talent sources and prioritizes as needed to ensure the organizational career success goals are achieved. Works with hiring managers to ensure quality feedback is provided to all candidates.
• Works with appropriate internal teams to develop proactive, traditional and out of the box, national sourcing strategies that build relationships with a diverse pool of candidates and results in quality hires.
• Manages reporting requirement for the team and tackles needed administrative duties related to Talent Scout work including managing requisitions and overseeing the offer process.
STUFF YOU TELL
PEOPLE AT PARTIES
• 7 years of full-cycle technical hiring and recruitment experience
• Proven skills in client relationship building, critical thinking, and verbal/written communications. Ability to present, train, influence, and negotiate
• Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System
• Outstanding service orientation; sense of urgency; high-level of personal integrity
• Ability to work well under pressure and flexible in adapting and responding to changing situations
• Ability to work independently, but a strong effective team player; commitment to results; solutions oriented; superior organizational skills and ability to multi-task
• Expertise in advanced networking, candidate generation, and Internet sourcing methodologies
• Strategic thinking and innovative sourcing channel experience
• Experience with working with Sr. Business and Functional Leaders and leading the staffing process for complex hiring profiles; highly influential with clients
• Ability to analyze and plan for long-term talent implications within the market/industry
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• High School Diploma/GED
• Bachelor's degree preferred