As a Project Manager for the Government Programs team located in Austin, you will deliver solutions that meet customer requirements and Gemalto's commitments. Your role will directly contribute to internal and external customer satisfaction which is key for business growth.A week in the life of a Project Manager:
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- You will drive the project to ensure customer satisfaction by meeting deadlines, quality specifications and project profitability, and lead customer interactions for the project.
- You will deliver solutions that are cost effective, easy to operate, and generate value.
- You will provide visibility of the project progress, obtain the necessary resources and identify and resolve issues, and manage the financial aspects of projects including costs and revenue.
- You will manage project risks and related action plans.
- You will manage change requests.
- To succeed at this job, you must have: the ability to learn our products and service offers' use cases and eco-systems, the ability to understand how our solutions work and how they are delivered, the ability to manage scope and requirements autonomously, build a project plan, monitor the project status, manage the customer relationship and project costs, and experience with Microsoft Project.
- You must be a U.S. citizen, where dual citizenship is not accepted per CFIUS requirements.
- We would like someone to join our team who is: a problem-solver, a team-builder, enthusiastic, able to inspire a shared vision, able to delegate tasks with a high level of integrity, able to stay cool under pressure, and be a strong communicator.
- You must have a Bachelor's Degree in Science or Electrical Engineering, and a PMP certification.
- You must be fluent in English.
- We are looking for someone with: at least 7 years of experience in project management, preferably in the software development or service operation industry.
- Travel up to 30 - 40% of the time.
Employees are required to perform the duties of this position, or any Gemalto position, in compliance with all company policies, procedures, practices, and processes, whether written or verbal, which Gemalto, in its sole discretion, may change periodically, including, but not limited to, those implemented to ensure product, physical plant, information systems and technology security, along withal federal, state and local regulations and public policies. Protect Gemalto assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference. React and help resolve security events or security risks reported by employees. Ensure responsibility is assigned to the individual for actions taken.
- Apply now before this career opportunity is filled. We look forward to reading your resume!
Gemalto is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, or other protected group status. We support and apply this policy through a program of affirmative action. This includes special efforts to employ and advance within our organization, qualified members of protected groups. Applicants may request reasonable accommodation to participate in the hiring process. Answers to application questions will be used for applicable, job-related purposes only.