CoStar is seeking a Brand Manager to join our Atlanta based Apartments.com Marketing team. As Brand Manager, your role is to help develop and manage consumer facing advertising, promotions, communications and content which build awareness, traffic, engagement and loyalty through paid, earned and organic media. You’ll work closely with a range of stakeholders internally and externally including agencies, media buying, social media, creative, and product and senior leadership. This position reports directly to the Sr. Brand Manager. Job Responsibilities:
- Implement and manage multi-million dollar marketing and communication campaigns to ensure 360˚ integration of brand advertising and messaging across multiple consumer touch points, including TV, Radio, PR, OOH, digital, print, video, mobile and social.
- Develop creative campaigns and communication plans to build awareness and adoption of new online products targeted at renters and independent property owners
- Work with cross-functional teams including Product, SEO Content, CRM and creative services to design and execute marketing materials and campaigns
- Assist in creative development and briefing process with agency partners; manage workflow of project details and creative direction
- Identify opportunities for media and PR sponsorships and activations that will amplify brand awareness and consideration.
- Work on PR “news” cycle strategy and supporting content to drive maximum impressions
- Develop social/PR/influencer campaigns to reach, influence and grow engaged followers and boost site traffic
- Work with Marketing Legal Counsel on the review and editing of all marketing and promotional content.
- Ensure all communications are in line with brand identity, guidelines, tone and strategy
- Communicate all Brand and Product Marketing plans and activities with key stakeholders and senior management
- Responsible for tracking of program budgets and scope of work, ensuring maximum ROI and overall expenditures remain in line with agreed budgets
- 8 years consumer marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in marketing/business/communications)
- MBA preferred
- Experience in multichannel campaign development and execution including television, radio, OOH, social and digital.
- Ability to analyze data and develop actionable insights.
- Personable with strong verbal and written communication skills; solid business acumen, able to clearly communicate objectives and outcomes with marketing leaders and cross-functional teams, and present material to a variety of audiences.
- Strong project management skills including a demonstrated ability to deliver against aggressive deadlines and juggle multiple tasks and projects through cross-functional teams and external agencies.
- Ability to translate positioning strategy into creative strategy and execution.
- Extensive experience and skills in project management.
- Proficiency with syndicated data sources, Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.