Association’s Mission: To lead and position community clinics, health centers, and networks through advocacy, education and services as key players in the health care delivery system to improve the health status of their communities.
Purpose of Position: To support training and technical assistance projects that enhance the capabilities of community health centers and advance the work of the Association related to Licensing & Certification, OSHPD 3, Provider Enrollment, and other health center operations areas. Primary Responsibilities:
- Serve as a resource for membership in areas of licensing and certification, OSHPD 3, provider enrollment, and other health center operations areas.
- Serve as lead in the coordination of all assigned member networks/workgroups/task forces including scheduling, meeting facilitation, communicating with members, and preparing content and presentations for meetings.
- Coordinate and conduct trainings, with input from regional association and appropriate member groups as appropriate, and provide technical assistance on relevant topics.
- Write, edit, and coordinate development of guidelines, course descriptions, educational materials, training manuals, newsletter articles and memos as appropriate.
- Administer related program grants and deliverables as appropriate, including coordination of projects, tracking of deadlines, facilitating activities, and convening the stakeholders needed to ensure that projects and products are of the highest quality.
- Conduct research, develop reports and administer surveys; prepare scheduled and special reports; prepare information for grant reports; maintain program/project records and statistical information.
- Represent the Association in related coalitions and partnerships meetings
Skills and Talents Required:
- Attends and participates in All Staff meetings of the association
- Reports regularly to supervisor
- Participates in Association-wide events as requested
- High levels of engagement with association members
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven ability to strategically implement and manage multiple projects and programs simultaneously
- Highly organized with well-developed project and program management expertise
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skill
- Effective problem solving, critical thinking and time management skills
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Demonstrate customer service principles
- Training, public speaking and facilitation experienceAdvance knowledge of Microsoft Office and Web Based applications
- Treat sensitive matters with confidentiality
- Anticipate and resolve conflicts on own initiative in a timely manner
- Manage multiple tasks and pay close attention to detail
- Implement, Organize, and Evaluate projects
- Establish effective relationships and communication with CPCA membership
- Establish rapport with others in business and community settings
- Travel for national and regional meetings, training and site visits by air and ground transportation
- Maintain a helpful attitude and work co-operatively within a team environment
Education and Experience:
Bachelors or equivalent experience preferred. Minimum five years of program or departmental support experience working in a fast paced environment.
Salary: $67,021 + Excellent benefits
To Apply: Submit cover letter indicating where you heard about this position, resume, and professional references in MS Word format to email@example.com or FAX 916-440-8172.
- We strive for our workforce to represent California’s diverse population including capabilities, culture, language, experience, and socio-economic background, while also meeting the highest standards and qualifications of our industry.