3M is seeking an experienced Business Analytics Analyst in the Marketing-Sales Operations organization supporting the Personal Safety Division located in Maplewood, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.Job Summary:
The person hired for Business Analytics Analyst will support the Personal Safety Division (PSD) sales and marketing organizations to propose, develop, and deliver sales, key account, and channel related data and analytics to drive sales growth and efficiency. In this role, you will develop and leverage business acumen surrounding industrial and/or safety markets, products, customers, and geographies to ensure deliverables provide high business value. Ideal candidates bring a mix of technical data, reporting, and analytics experience along with strong written and verbal communication skills, business knowledge, and intellectual curiosity.
For additional business group/division/product information, please visit: https://www.3m.com/3M/en_US/worker-health-safety-us/
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Discover, design, and present actionable business insights to sales and marketing leadership.
- Research, connect, analyze, and correlate external information sources to 3M sales performance.
- Evaluate sales trends to develop recommendations for strategic business planning and operational execution.
- Lead data-driven growth projects with measurable outcomes.
- Collaborate in a team of Business Analytics Analysts to deliver accurate, scalable, and consistent best-in-class strategic reporting and analytics capabilities.
- Provide daily business decision making support.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Minimum of three (3) years of business analytics experience in a private, public, government, or military environment.
Location: Maplewood, MN
- Master’s degree in business, analytics, data modeling, finance, economics, or statistics
- Two or more years’ experience with report, application, or interface design in SAP BusinessObjects, QlikView/QlikSense, Tableau, Microsoft PowerBI, or another similar tool.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience working with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to navigate and analyze complex data structures.
- Comfortable working with all levels of an organization.
- Experience with project management and/or requirements definition.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and focus on delivering results in a demanding fast-paced work environment.
Sales Territory: N/A
Travel: May include up to 10% domestic travel
Relocation: Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).Diverse & Inclusive 3M
3M is a place where you can collaborate with other curious, creative people. Where your diverse talents, inclusiveness, initiative and leadership are valued. Where you’ll find challenging opportunities that make your career exciting and rewarding. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place to grow and be rewarded for excellence.
Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.