Job Description Summary
The Lead HR Operations and Data Analyst is part of the Global IT Human Resources (HR) team and responsible for project and process management, reporting, business analytics, and systems support with the aim to structure and align internal processes and set a context in which the global IT HR team can support the business in the best possible way.Job DescriptionResponsibilities
- Manage and/or contribute to HR programs, including developing project plans, coordinating activities of a project team (which may include individuals from multiple teams, departments and locations), and working with team members to resolve issues.
- Identify possible improvements in the current way of working within the team (and the Corporate Center team) and in HR processes.
- Stakeholder and SLA management towards a range of stakeholders within IT and reporting units.
- Create and customize metrics, data summaries, and special reports as required utilizing various applications and tools to manipulate, analyze, and logically present data.
- Be the ‘owner’ of up-to-date information, such as headcount data.
- Ensure HR systems and services are compliant, efficient, and customer centric.
- Participate in the testing and implementation of Workday projects or other (new) HR technology, and if necessary act as project member in Global Workday projects.
- Collaborate closely with Corporate Center HR Operations Lead to identify and implement process improvement opportunities.
- Support HR business processes within established guidelines to ensure HR related matters are administered accurately and timely.
- Manage/support communication, project management, and Workday related tasks for general HR processes like Performance Management and Merit round.
- Correspond with employees, managers, and human resources professionals about Workday business processes and transactions.
- Maintain and update policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or related field, and eight years of experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Broad knowledge of employment laws and HR practices, policies, and standards
- Experience with project management methodologies, including familiarity with creating a business case and cost benefit analysis
- Good experience with reporting and designing/implementing KPI dashboards, with proven experience utilizing analysis and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of change management principles
- Good knowledge of improving and visualizing processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, and HR systems
- Experience using Workday
- Experience in a global environment
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- PHR or other relevant certification
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Office environment
- Flexible hours to accommodate global project teams
- Occasional travel