What Success Looks Like:
As an Internal Sales Support Representative you will be responsible for assisting with account retention and sales growth within the Transamerica Agency Network (TAN) Distribution Channel. Manages the case inventory with a focus on providing exceptional customer service, improving metrics and processes.
· Manage the business inventory, cycle time, and placement ratio for assigned Regional Vice President. The inventory process includes proactive management and monitoring of cases in all the stages of underwriting, and proactively communicating that information to the appropriate Regional Vice President(s).
· Assist with providing proactive, positive, candid and meaningful communications with assigned WFG/TAN CEO’s and above and their staff.
· Understand the features and benefits of the products that are sold within the channel to include life products and fixed index annuity products
· Understand the workflow of both the internal operations of Transamerica as well as internal new business systems we utilize to support the WFG/TAN Field Force.
· Serve as the agency’s liaison/expediter/confidant/champion on service, sales, marketing, contracting and licensing and operations department issues.
· Create, manage, maintain and distribute required monthly and quarterly internal and external reports as assigned.
· Assist with tracking sales results for the WFG/TAN Field Force and monitoring market share.
· Identify areas of improvement, both internally and externally to improve established metrics and service provided to the WFG/TAN CEO’s and above.
· Assist in implementing process improvements.
· Facilitate problem-resolution both internally and externally
· Participate in weekly calls with Regional Vice President to review results, trends and metrics, as well as to define areas of opportunity and offer suggestions for improvements.
· Assists with training established WFG/TAN CEO’s and above and their office administration on all aspects of operations, orientation/training on Transamerica’s technical support systems to include iGO, our electronic application system.
· Assist in providing education to the operation areas to help the employees understand the distribution channel to enhance and improve the customer experience with Transamerica.
· Accountable for monthly and annual sales goals and revenue targets.
The expertise we are looking for:
· Associates degree or equivalent related experience in similar environment required.
· Minimum of 1-2 years of experience - Life Insurance carrier new business processing and/or account management experience; Financial Services/Brokerage Industry experience
· Life Insurance License – Required after 6 months of employment
· Works well with others, skilled at resolving internal conflicts with minimal supervision; Exceptional customer service focus; Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Work hours must coincide with their respective assigned territories.
· Preferred Qualifications
· FLMI or progress toward the designation
· Extensive knowledge of company product and of multiple company and industry forms and prior experience in New Business
What You Receive:
A Comprehensive Wealth + Health package. It’s our passion to empower people, and especially our employees, to add years to their lives and more life to their years. That means a healthy account balance and a healthy body to match. As you’ll come to discover, Wealth + Health is a central part of everything we do!
Wealth Benefits; Competitive Pay, Bonus, and Benefits Package; Pension Plan, 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Disability Insurance, Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Career Training & Development Opportunities, Certification Sponsorship
Health and Work/Life Balance Benefits; Be Well, a Company sponsored holistic wellness program which includes Wellness Coaching and reward dollars, Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, College Coach Program, Back-up Care Program, Paid Time Off to Volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program, Employee Resource Groups, Inclusion and Diversity Programs, Employee Recognition Program.
At Transamerica we promote a Future Fit mindset. What is a Future Fit mindset?
· Office Environment with Ability to travel up to 10% of time