Job Description Summary
Provide broad technical knowledge, analyze and develop complex end-to-end solutions.Job Description
- Codes, test, identify, implement and documents technical solutions to business challenges utilizing web and related technologies.
- Perform design and analysis for deliverables and may lead larger team design sessions.
- May provide recommendation towards simplification and efficiency of the business and technology environment. This takes into consideration costs, business needs, and system impacts.
- Identify task associated significant development efforts.
- Research and stay current on best practices in the technology industry as well as emerging technology.
- May server as a subject matter expert for a wide range of areas, applications, and technologies.
- Provide effort estimates for large projects.
- Facilitate technical decision making and represent the team direction to various stakeholders.
- Mentor others and be seen as a leader on their teams and with their customers.
- Ability to provide end-to-end effort estimate for complete projects.
- Ability to lead discussions with clients, management, co-workers, operation, technical support, and vendors to ensure the smooth operation of systems and project delivery
Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or technically related field, or equivalent education/experience. Minimum of 5 years work experience. Master’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical field with 3 years of experience is also acceptable.
Normal office environment