Job Description Summary
Supports sales and recruiting goals by proactively contacting agents and providing product and marketing information and support. Assist the manager in leading the team, reporting, and scheduling.Job Description
- Serve as a key contact for the Sales Support team.
- Lead education, presentations, and training for sales representatives.
- Establish and cultivate relationships with key agents to help meeting recruiting and production goals, with an emphasis on larger cases.
- Work with the manager and Agency Distribution leadership to create sales ideas to communicate to agents.
- Advise, assist, and recommend courses of action regarding support team activities; make recommendations for improvement.
- Assist management to develop and implement sales strategies.
- Support inbound calls from agents related to marketing support.
- Provide guidance to sales representatives regarding procedures, sales applications, and product recommendations.
- Maintain competitor information and act as a resource for the sales force by providing strategic information of field climate and trends.
- Work with other home office departments to ensure agent expectations are met; facilitate resolution of issues related to internal or external customers.
- Compile information for management related to product development, marketing trends, sales tools, and competitive information.
- Advise agents on product offerings specific to individual sales opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business field or equivalent experience
- Eight years of insurance industry experience
- Five years of experience in sales support
- Life/Health license
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Proficiency using MS Office tools
- Office environment
- Occasional travel