Job Description Summary
This role will work closely with the Chief People Officer to drive business outcomes through the strategic development, execution, and alignment of organizational priorities. Leverage and integrate the expertise and capabilities of the Employee Experience Business Partner teams and Centers of Excellence. Collaborate with senior leaders to develop business objectives and interpret what Employee Experience enablers are necessary to deliver the business results and drivers to the company's culture.Job Description
- Partner with leadership as a trusted advisor to design and scale capabilities to deliver against the strategic goals and objectives of the business.
- Responsible for strengthening the leadership team by providing counsel to senior executives to further develop their leadership capability and capacity through coaching and influencing positive effectiveness and successful objectives.
- Lead performance management activities by proactively reviewing and analyzing people metrics to identify trends, insights, and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and the employee experience
- Drive organizational design and effectiveness; assess an organizational capabilities and define actions to close gaps.
- Proactively review and analyze people metrics to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and the employee experience; utilize analytics that enables assigned client group to make informed and effective decisions in a matrixed environment.
- Demonstrated agility to quickly identify business needs and translate into executable action plans.
- Identify the development needs of the Employee Experience function to meet the organizational vision and strategic needs of functional stakeholders; act as a change agent.
- Demonstrate a consistency of policy application, equitable treatment of people, and safe working environment standards in compliance with state and local requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ten years of human resources experience and a broad knowledge of applicable laws and policies
- Demonstrated ability to operate in an environment with ambiguity and change; adapting to and being a champion for positive change
- Experience with effective implementation of change management principles
- Exceptional communication and project management skills
- Strong collaborator skilled at building credibility and effective relationships
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), LMS, HRIS and database management
- Master’s degree in HR, SHRM Certification, SPHR, PHR, CCP
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, benefits administration, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations.
- Office environment
- Occasional travel