Job Description Summary
The people of Transamerica bring expertise, creativity and heart to everything that we do - and to the communities where we live and work. We believe that achieving a secure future requires both smart financial planning and a healthy lifestyle. The solutions we offer help our customers throughout their lives, whether it is saving and investing, protecting themselves and their loved ones, or preparing for an active and meaningful retirement.Are you a self-starter that is able to be agile and wants to join a company with advancement opportunities within?If your answer is yes, we are looking for you!Job Description
What You Will Do:
As an Intermediate Implementation Consultant, you will partner with the Distribution team to enhance the ability to grow assets and meet/exceed sales goals by providing leadership, direction and support for strategic sales initiatives, from ideation to implementation. You will serves as a sole implementation manager of smaller initiatives, and as a sub project manager for enterprise-wide initiatives.
What Success Looks Like:
- Assemble project/implementation teams and identify project/work stream tasks for tactical initiatives.
- Design and implement the project organizational structure; leverage the PMO group and integrate when resources are required from other functional areas.
- Conduct team meetings and provide updates to stakeholders; serve as the “voice of sales” to ensure compatibility with cross-functional groups.
- Develop and coordinate the completion of business case documentation for the PMO queue for prioritization.
- Oversee the implementation of new products and product refinements through partnerships with Project Development, Customer Delivery, Project Management, Technology, Legal/Compliance, Operations, Business Development and Sales leadership.
- Effectively apply fundamental concepts of the Distribution organization; work on assignments of moderate scope and complexity with limited oversight; make recommendations for changes to procedures, and perform varied work requiring some originality or ingenuity.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field or equivalent industry experience.
- Two years of project management or related experience.
- Need experience with project based work.
- Experience working with front line sales personnel.
- Communication and interpersonal skills to lead meetings and interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Proficiency using MS Office and project development/management tools.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ambiguous environment.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience working with financial advisors and/or intermediary distribution partners.
- Experience working within Annuities, Retirements, Mutual Funds, or Employee Benefits
What You Receive:
- Acting as One… fosters an environment of positive collaboration
- Accountability… allows us to own the problem as well as the solution
- Agility… inspires new ideas, innovation and challenges the status quo
- Customer Centricity… encourages an above average and beyond approach to our customers