Are you looking for a full-time Registered Nurse (RN) position that allows you to connect with your patients, to see their outcomes first-hand, and to see the difference you are making in their lives? Our Registered Nurses (RN) are offered a unique opportunity to actively participate in patient care, complete their own scheduling, as well as having the ability to work independently while still being a part of our multidisciplinary team.Responsibilities for a Registered Nurse (RN) in Home Health Care:
Qualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN) in Home Health Care:
- Provide direct patient care in your territory.
- Utilize the nursing process to assess, diagnose, plan, implement, and evaluate the plan of care
- Work alongside all other disciplines to ensure most appropriate and comprehensive care is being provided
- 8:30am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday
- One weekend per month (day off the week before and after to compensate)
- On-call evenings once per quarter (off the day after to compensate)
Benefits or a Registered Nurse (RN) in Home Health Care:
- Bachelors degree in Nursing is preferred
- Valid NJ Nursing License is required
- Valid NJ Drivers License and reliable insured car is required
- Home Health experience preferred but not essential
- Excellent medical benefits through BCBS
- Vision benefits through BCBS
- Dental benefits through Delta Dental of NJ
- Extensive PTO and Sick time
- Competitive salaries and opportunity for growth!
Please include a cover letter stating your GPA with your application.
The VNANNJ is an EEOE/M/F/V/D in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.