Service and renew customer accounts for Church Mutual in the state of Colorado. Conduct on-site visits to inspect, field underwrite, evaluate exposures, and conduct customer renewal and service presentations. Provide risk management advice as appropriate. Evaluate exposures and round out customer accounts with appropriate supplemental coverage. Investigate and respond to customer inquiries. Maintain customer database and process automated insurance transactions. Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a service and renewal plan that leads to successful accomplishment of assigned goals and corporate objectives.
- Working within an assigned territory, conduct on-site visits to renew and service customers. Inspect, evaluate, field underwrite, and document exposures in preparation for a renewal offer. Identify and analyze account rounding opportunities for the customers that fall within established Church Mutual guidelines. Coordinate and conduct in-person renewal and service presentations.
- Complete applications and provide supporting data for processing. Enter system data as instructed to process documents and record decisions/communications.
- Investigate customer complaints/inquiries and provide response in specified time frame.
- Work with internal team members to make the renewal process and service requests timely and complete.
- Reporting Activities: Complete and maintain database for all sales and service activities, provide written report(s) to management as directed, complete and process expense accounts, and report nonrenewal and cancellation decisions.
- Attend training seminars, meetings and conventions as required, including trips to the Home Office for training.
- Maintain a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a property and casualty insurance license.
- Assume temporary additional territory assignments as necessary.
- Ability to understand church structure and operation.
- Able to work independently to specific performance standards and goals.
- Ability to travel up to 35% (including overnight stays).
- Strong written/verbal presentation and listening skills.
- Demonstrated skills in relationship building, decision making, negotiation, and communication.
- Ability to apply basic math and drafting skills to create building replacement cost estimates and building perimeter diagrams.
- Ability to understand, interpret, and explain various insurance policies.
- Ability to learn and use proprietary software and Microsoft products and stay current with changes.
- Previous insurance experience not required but prior sales/business experience and a successful work history are essential.
- Must be computer literate using proprietary software and Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Significant industry experience with a high school diploma or equivalent may be considered in place of a bachelor's degree.
Church Mutual Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.