At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives. With $33 billion in sales, our 93,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:
3M is seeking a Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) Specialist for the IT Division located in Maplewood, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.Job Summary:
The person hired for the position of Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) Specialist will serve as the technical lead on projects within 3M’s enterprise GRC system, RSA Archer. The GRC Specialist will serve as one of two administrators for RSA Archer, which supports risk and compliance processes across 3M.
The GRC Specialist will work across the organization to understand user, technology, data, and business needs in order to develop and build solutions while meeting program goals and policy requirements. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a passion for building relationships and providing excellent customer service. This individual is motivated to help the team grow an existing capability and embraces challenges.
The GRC Specialist will provide significant leadership in addressing knowledge gaps and mentoring junior members of the team to bring the support model into a sustainable and efficient service offering.
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career. Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Partner with key stakeholders to prioritize support and enhancement requests to mature and enhance the organization’s GRC capabilities.
- Evaluate potential new GRC use cases by working with business teams to analyze business processes, document functional/technical requirements and relevant design documentation.
- Highlight/identify potential gaps in existing functionality or processes and work with stakeholders to find and implement solutions.
- Determine feasibility and high-level functional solutions for proposed requirements as part of review process.
- Configure requirements within GUI interface and conduct user-acceptance testing.
- Coordinate all integrations with other technical platforms
- Develop and maintain processes for reporting and data accuracy.
- Direct ongoing support cases and troubleshoot existing issues (work with vendor if necessary, to resolve).
- Coordinate with business units to create and deliver training sessions to end users.
- Facilitate communication and promote collaboration between the different operational risk stakeholders.
- Possess a two-year degree or diploma (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Minimum three (3) years of RSA Archer administrator experience in a private, public, government or military environment
- Master's degree in Business, IT, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Minimum seven (7) years of RSA Archer administrator experience in a private, public, government or military environment
- Minimum two (2) years of project leadership experience
- Skills include Archer Certified Professional/Consultant, CISSP or CISA / CISM
- Experience dealing with regulatory requirements like HIPAA, SOX, GDPR
- Knowledge of Risk Management and Compliance, with solid understanding of Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- Knowledge and experience in the design and development of RSA Archer GRC solutions
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, and process management skills with an emphasis on client satisfaction and business language to gain credibility and support of organizations and people
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding business & technology relationships
Location: Maplewood, MN
Travel: May include up to 5% domestic/international
Relocation: May be authorized
3M is a place where you can collaborate with other curious, creative people. Where your diverse talents, inclusiveness, initiative, and leadership are valued. Where you’ll find challenging opportunities that make your career exciting and rewarding. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies, and products, 3M is a place to grow and be rewarded for excellence.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M.3M is an equal opportunity employer. 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.