Our mission at Kaplan Test Prep is to give students an edge with innovative intervention and prep programs that help them advance their education and realize their potential. Our
Kaplan Partner Solutions (KPS) team is made up of enthusiastic, compassionate, and driven educational professionals who are dedicated to closing the achievement gap by partnering directly with local schools.
As a KPS Instructor, you’ll:
- Support individual growth by meeting students “where they are” on their educational journeys
- Hold students accountable while being empathetic to their needs
- Build trust quickly, establishing strong relationships with your students
- Work in urban school systems and locations
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and partners to deliver curriculum / educational content designed to meet the specific needs of your students
- Use our data-driven reporting to close the achievement gap for lower-income and economically disadvantaged students
- Be agile and creative to ensure your students remain engaged
- Commit to helping students who may struggle academically?
- Demonstrate cultural sensitivity in dealing with challenges that may exist in the classroom?
- Think and adjust quickly to meet student needs?
- Find innovative solutions to motivate your students?
- Be sensitive and patient to the needs of at-risk students?
We believe that magical things happen when you combine outstanding people with a noble mission. If you are ready to build futures, including your own, apply today!