In order for There With Care to provide meaningful support to our families, the Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring that items donated to, or purchased by, There With Care are accounted for and delivered to our families. The Operations Manager does this through inventory management and overseeing a team of Operations Coordinators and Volunteers.
In addition, this position oversees There With Care’s facilities and vehicles ensuring safe and efficient operations. Qualities
- Ability to see how his/her role contributes to the larger mission of the organization
- Strategic thinker, good problem solver and exhibits strong leadership qualities
- Able to utilize technology to perform the job
- Natural collaborator and team builder
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities and projects simultaneously and skillfully with care and attention to detail
- Excellent follow through and clear communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to evaluate staff and volunteer strengths
- Ability to enhance performance of staff and volunteers through coaching, mentoring, and guidance
- Non-judgmental and a good listener - approaching the position with compassion and care
- Thoughtful, kind, and considerate when collaborating with all constituents
- Detail and quality focused
- Extremely organized and dependable
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to evolve and change processes as needed to meet our missio
of Operations Scheduled Hours:
40 hours per week Employment Status:
Full-time, exempt positionJob Responsibilities
- Performs the job in alignment with There With Care’s core values.
- Manages the inventory and distribution of items across warehouses using There With Care’s Salesforce database.
- Oversees the workflow being managed by the Operations Coordinators to ensure processes are being followed and assist with the management when needed.
- Communicates and collaborates with other departments to ensure we have the items needed for families.
- Uses a creative and flexible approach to welcome unique donation opportunities that provide an enriched care for the families served.
- Manages and supports the Operations Coordinators with processes to maintain ideal inventory quantities at all locations.
- Collaborating with the VP of Operations, maintains a safe and healthy work environment for both Boulder and Denver locations.
- Manages relationships with key operations vendors.
- Performs staff annual performance reviews for the Operations Coordinators, the Community Space Coordinators, and the Office Administrator.
- Responsible for accuracy of inventory counts.
- Manages and supports warehouse volunteers.
- While dealing with the movement of inventory, at times this job requires physical stamina and strength.
- When necessary, assists with additional tasks not anticipated to help with the overall support of the mission of There With Care.
This position requires a Criminal Background Check. We reserve the right to make employment contingent upon successful completion of a Criminal Background Check.
There With Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.