CHEERS! Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits currently seeks an HR Manager, Organizational Capability Builder to join our fun, fast-paced HR Team in Stamford, CT, reporting to the Head of Human Resources.
What Will You Do?
· Lead the acceleration of talent capabilities across the entire company – which is core to our business strategy
· Coach and influence managers on talent assessment and the benefits of accelerating capability building
· Build leaders’ skill sets in coaching and developing their talent to continue building high performing teams
· Partner with business leaders and HR Business Partners to innovate coaching and performance management initiatives
· Contribute to building and facilitating company-wide learning and development strategies and interventions
· Enable and accelerate company-wide initiatives, such as Diversity & Inclusion
Who Are You?
· You have a proven track record of coaching and influencing all levels of an organization
· You are energized by making a difference in the organization through your coaching and influencing skills
· You can effectively and respectfully challenge current ways of thinking
· You utilize a variety of methods that generate different ideas and behaviors
· You thrive in a dynamic, creative environment and mix fun with rolling your sleeves up and getting a lot of work done
· You have strong emotional intelligence with the ability to deal effectively, empathetically and courteously with all levels of employees and management
· You have a bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of Human Resources Generalist experience
· You have a strong client focus with outstanding judgement, critical thinking, and verbal/written skills
· You have strong performance management experience with a specialization in improving performance
· You enjoy working ambiguous challenges, are a self-starter and very organized