Sr. Director Opportunity at Northern Rivers Family of Services! Seeking Dedicated Licensed Mental Health Counselor or Licensed Clinical Support Worker
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Director of Day Treatment, to work with a team of dedicated individuals providing treatment to children/adolescents in our school facility. This is a full time position, expected to start immediately. Ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience. Candidates must be comfortable communicating with students, families, and social workers in order to meet the needs of this population. We offer a positive and caring work environment, with excellent benefits and paid time off.
- Must have an LMHC or LSCW – preferred LCSW - R and a minimum of ten years of experience
- Coordinates with Neil Hellman School staff, Nursing staff, and Psychiatric services staff to achieve program objectives and program cohesion across the agency.
- This position will be responsible for the complete oversight and performance management of the Day Treatment Program and the Neil Hellman School (NHS) Day Education Program.
- Experience working with youth and adolescent population highly desired in this position.
- This position will manage and support collaborative practices with multidisciplinary team
- Lead, manage, develop, and energize the Day Treatment Staff remain in alignment with agencies overall mission.
- Ensure the Day Treatment program remains fully staffed with qualified individuals, and ensures ongoing training, development, and leadership to program
- Ensure program functions within agency policy and practices.
- Licensed Psychologists are encourages to apply
Parsons Child & Family Center is a member agency of Northern Rivers Family of Services, a family of human service agencies who work together and are committed to helping children, families, and adults. As the parent organization to both Parsons and Northeast Parent & Child Society, Northern Rivers coordinates the quality of care, depth of programs, combined size and passion for the mission to provide care for more than 14,000 people each year in 37 counties throughout New York State. Northern Rivers is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.