School Based and Community Based Programs
Expresses a passion for partnering with families experiencing significant stress, centering their experiences and knowledge. Experience with strengths-based, trauma-focused care. Experience working in multidisciplinary teams. Interest and enthusiasm for ensuring services are delivered in a manner that is respectful of the diversity of clients’ cultural experiences. Values diversity and expresses such in contact with youth, families and colleagues. Practices ongoing cultural self-assessment to explore the ways they may be prejudiced, biased or ignorant towards others of a different culture. Ability to manage tracking and meeting billing requirements, and integrate critical and clinical feedback on chart reviews. Ability to handle a level of autonomy and flexibility on scheduling.REQUIRED EDUCATION:
Explore opportunites on Lincoln's Career Page: http://lincolnfamilies.org/careers
- M.S.W., M.A., or M.S. in a relevant field from an accredited graduate school.
- Possesses current license, is registered in internship toward licensure, or is license eligible/ demonstrates potential to complete appropriate credentialing process.
- Knowledge and experience in delivery of clinical and case management services with children and families.
- Experience with Medi-Cal documentation requirements preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Spanish speaking required.