UR Medicine is made up of many parts, all devoted to providing highly advanced medical care. Our Mission of “Ever Better” means we improve the well-being of patients and communities by delivering innovative, compassionate, patient and family-centered health care, enriched by education, science and technology.
The University of Rochester’s Medical Faculty Group (URMFG) is in search of an administrative professional join their team as an Executive Assistant. URMFG is an integrated, multi-specialty group practice with more than 1,500 clinician faculty members and over 250 Advanced Practice Providers in nearly 130 sub-specialties. The Executive Assistant will provide support to the Chief Operating Officer of URMFG, along with the Associate VP of Provider Network Development.
Confidentiality, resourcefulness, organization and customer service orientation are essential attributes for this role.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Managing calendars for the COO and AVP, providing recommendation when there are competing demands for time.
• Preparing materials for meetings, conferences and presentations. Includes attending these meetings and compiling minutes.
• Coordinating onsite visits and complex interview scheduling for Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers who are interviewing with URMFG. This may include arranging travel and accommodations for participants.
• Arranging travel, accommodations and registration for the COO and AVP for any meetings or special events they may attend.
• Supporting other administrative tasks for the Executive Office, such as managing files, equipment, supplies and contracts.
• 1 year of relevant administrative support experience
• College graduate or an equivalent combination of experience and training
UR Medicine is dedicated to providing our employees with top-notch family care as part of our extensive benefits package. By offering diverse programs, support, and resources to our employees and their families, we strive to support a healthy work-life balance. Benefits offerings include:
• Health & Dental Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Family Care
• Free Wellness & Fitness Programs
• Tuition Reimbursement and Discounted Tuition
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled