We move people.Our Values:
We are independent. Creative. Gutsy. We aren’t afraid to dream big. We are accountable. To our customers. To our cities. To each other. We are humble. Human. Lighthearted. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves.
Mobility is the lifeblood of urban environments and cities need affordable, emissions-free transportation options, particularly as the world comes out of a post-COVID-19 world. Electric vehicles will become an integral part of transportation networks, and Revel is here to lead the way.
Revel is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager
to join the Marketing team, reporting to the Director of Marketing. As Brand and Campaigns Lead, you are responsible for translating strategy into marketing initiatives that both drive demand and build a brand people love. You’ll work with cross-functional partners, manage a talented team of internal creatives and a roster of external agencies. You’ll project-manage campaigns from briefing, through campaign development, execution, and evaluation, and champion the consumer within the organization.
The right candidate is a consumer-centric, creative problem solver who is just as comfortable applying science to marketing as art. You thrive in fast-paced, ambitious environments where your work delivers real, measurable growth, and bring an entrepreneurial energy to your work. About you:
- You have a college degree, combined with at least 6 years of brand, marketing, campaign, or account management experience, either in-house on the client-side or at an agency or strategic consultant.
- MBA or advanced degree in marketing is a plus.
- Demonstrated success developing integrated marketing campaigns.
- An ability to lead project teams, and create the conditions for creatives and media-channel leads to do the best work of their careers.
- You pride yourself on your project management ability. You manage teams to move work ahead frictionlessly. You are familiar with project management tools, or are keen to learn.
- You have a familiarity with digital media/performance channels.
- Experience marketing products/services that transcend digital and physical worlds is a bonus.
- You have an ability to translate strategy into tactics, and you know when to switch gears.
- You are competent with research methodology and can translate information into insights.
- You have experience managing small teams.
- Excellent interpersonal communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Experience in briefing and working with creative teams (both internal and external).
- You aren’t afraid of data. You have experience using analytics and measurement to inform decisions, but also know when to trust your gut.
- You are entrepreneurial in spirit, you are energetic, agile, ambitious and motivated to deliver real impact and further your marketing career.
- You thrive in fast paced environments.
- You take your work seriously but not yourself.
- Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and project-manage holistic marketing strategies, including audience insights, creative development, media strategy and product positioning.
- Communicate and direct those strategies to both internal and external teams.
- Inspire brilliant creative by working with both internal and external creative talent.
- Oversee project timelines to ensure all deliverables are met while communicating status updates to key stakeholders.
- Develop, execute and relentlessly optimize media performance.
- Be the custodian of Revel brand guideline compliance.
- Be the authority on the consumer, and champion consumer-centric thought leadership within the broader organisation.
- Serve as a resource and consultant for local marketing initiatives.
- Manage research projects in order to cultivate actionable insights that will inform marketing strategy and campaign optimization.