Curriculum Associates (CA) hires people, not positions. If you feel energized by what you read here, but aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! We believe diverse backgrounds lead to innovative thinking, making our products better for the educators and 8 million students we serve. Above all, we’re looking for the right person to grow with us!
We are seeking a highly driven individual as our Intern Program Manager. This person will be responsible for developing, monitoring, and executing strategic plans involved with the program. The Intern Program Manager will be heavily invested in hiring, retaining, and developing young talent within our Tucson office. The position will include top line duties such as developing and growing this high paced piece of our inside sales business. Key focus areas shall include hiring, retaining, training, development, strategic planning, and process improvement.The impact you’ll have:
Who we’re looking for:
- Creating foundational processes and improving on existing ones to create a world class intern development program.
- Driving strategic goals working with internal partners on developing, implementing, and reporting on intern projects.
- Increase sales and sales pipeline through ready renewals, market discovery, and other campaigns.
- Setting goals and reporting on KPIs that set the bar for success or failure for a large and diverse team of interns.
- Drive engagement for all Tucson based interns through activities, events, and connecting 1 on 1 with the team.
- Developing and managing a framework with other internal teams to put interns into rotational assignments to enhance their skillset.
- Build a future roster of intern candidates to fill positions throughout the company as they complete their internships.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven ability to draft a structured program and maintain consistency, improve upon successes and struggles, ensure strong successes for individual interns, and have a strong ROI for projects.
- Strong experience and passion for training and developing others.
- Demonstrated track record of managing others across multiple concurrent projects to completion in a dynamic, and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Proven skills in interviewing and recognizing talent.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate goals into actionable process improvement.
- Comfortable proposing and implementing creative ideas and solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, confident presence, and ability to influence and motivate senior leaders, stakeholders, and peers
- Able to be flexible and handle multiple priorities with a sense of urgency
- Able to take initiative and work independently; highly responsive, organized, and detail oriented.
- Exceptional knowledge of CA products, services, and organization.
- Proven track record of leading training to small and large audiences
- Experience with developing college aged adults
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience