Curriculum Associates (CA) hires people, not positions. If you feel energized by what you read here, but aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! We believe diverse backgrounds lead to innovative thinking, making our products better for the educators and 8 million students we serve. Above all, we’re looking for the right person to grow with us!
We are seeking a highly driven individual to lead a team of interns as our Team Lead, Business Development. This will include training them on our products, sales methodology, and best practices, leading them to generate successful contacts with educational partners and future customers. And most importantly, this individual will assist interns in developing business professionalism, hard and soft job skills, and will nurture their confidence to achieve their career goals.The impact you’ll have:
Who we’re looking for:
- Lead, train and develop interns and part-time employees to prepare them with the skills necessary to succeed.
- Partner with the team in developing, improving, and delivering exceptional training.
- Implement strategic plans to drive Ready renewals, market discovery, and other targeted goals.
- Drive engagement and sales by leading your team through KPI based metrics.
- Be a partner in developing strategy, call scripts, and working with internal partners to offer business development services.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong experience and passion for training and developing others
- Demonstrated track record of managing others across multiple concurrent projects to completion in a dynamic, and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Proven skills in interviewing and recognizing talent.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate goals into actionable process improvement.
- Comfortable proposing and implementing creative ideas and solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, confident presence, and ability to influence and motivate senior leaders, stakeholders, and peers
- Must be flexible and capable of prioritizing multiple assignments under deadlines
- Able to take initiative and work independently; highly responsive, organized, and detail oriented.
- Exceptional knowledge of CA products, services, and organization.
- Proven track record of leading training to small and large audiences
- Experience with developing college aged adults
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Currently, all CA employees are remote due to COVID-19 precautions. When restrictions are lifted, this individual will be required to work out of our Tucson, AZ office.