Director, Business OperationsExecutive Summary
Join Business Operations at Glassdoor and become part of a world-class team disrupting the recruiting industry:
- Become a member of the BizOps leadership team, driving some of the most impactful, high visibility projects at Glassdoor
- Combine analytical skills with strategic approach to enable better business decisions
- Connect with teams across Glassdoor to drive alignment and deliver results
- Coach and mentor a high-performing team of BizOps members
- Lead the strategic alliance at the core of our company’s vision for the future
Glassdoor’s mission is to help job seekers find a job and company they love. We focus on this mission every day for our customers and employees alike. Internally, our culture is focused on people and growth, building an environment that enables each employee to chart a career path that excites them. Externally, Glassdoor is a pioneer in increasing transparency throughout the recruiting process, changing the way that job seekers look for jobs and employers recruit. We also empower employers by helping them shape their employer brand to hire high-quality candidates more efficiently and effectively.
The BizOps team at Glassdoor is responsible for high-impact, high-visibility work that spans strategy and operations. As a Director of Business Operations, you will lead a small team whose work reflects the diversity of this charter. From managing financials on a several hundred million dollar partnership, to collaborating with executives across organizational lines to define priorities, to working with functional owners execute on key initiatives, you will take an end-to-end view on our business. As the lead for planning, you will help ensure we keep an eye towards the future, defining near-term and long-term aspirations.Key Responsibilities
- Become the general manager for our strategic alliance with Indeed. Own financial forecast and targets, set long-term priorities, and lead execution
- Lead critical cross-company initiatives
- Grow and develop team members, and ensuring your team truly loves their job
- Support GD planning and partner with GD support functions to drive clarity and alignment on strategic and operational priorities
- Develop partnerships with third partners that enable our product and generate revenue for the business
- 10+ years of total work experience
- Track record of thinking strategically and analytically to solve complex business problems
- Many, but not all, BizOps team members have strategy consulting and/or investment banking experience; we welcome all backgrounds and above all else find an analytical, strategic approach and a drive for taking on big questions is key to success
- Outstanding organizational, project management skills - relentlessly resourceful and able to unblock obstacles
- High EQ and capable of forming relationships up, down, and sideways in the organization and with our sister company
- Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly explain sophisticated issues to a range of audiences
- Experience building and developing teams a strong plus
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA a plus.
- Passionate about Glassdoor’s mission
- Work with purpose join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage, with 80% dependent coverage
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- 401(k) Plan with a Company Match to prepare for your future
- Generous paid holidays and open paid time off
Operating transparently at Glassdoor is fundamental to us walking the talk as we advocate for transparency everywhere. The ultimate goal is not just to change how we operate at Glassdoor, but for every employer to follow our lead!
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.