The University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) is a research university and academic health center that discovers, teaches and applies knowledge for the intellectual, cultural, social and economic benefit of Birmingham, the state and beyond. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager
to oversee digital marketing activities associated with university goals of development, recruitment and brand awareness, including market planning, digital marketing execution and market measurement. We will rely on you to:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing efforts
- Leverage our CRM to execute customized campaigns to generate leads and drive engagement
- Assist in the development of inbound digital marketing strategies and communication workflows
- Collaborate with creative and web teams to create landing pages and other graphic assets for emails and optimize user experience
- Monitor digital marketing activity, develop measurement tools to track results and make recommendations regarding the success or failure of plans and promotions
- Develop and monitor project budget to assure estimates and actual expenses reconcile
- Remain up to date on competitive threats, marketing trends and regional and national marketing programs related to digital marketing
About the University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, business or a related field
- 5 years of digital marketing experience
UAB is the largest research institution in the state of Alabama, the largest employer in the city of Birmingham and the only public, four-year degree-granting university in the state’s largest metropolitan area. We are internationally renowned for our intensely collaborative culture that has—for nearly five decades—produced continual breakthroughs in education, healthcare, research and service.
The faculty and students of UAB have generated unique ideas and groundbreaking solutions to address the issues and challenges of a changing society. With 20,000+ students representing more than 100 countries around the world, UAB provides a collaborative learning experience that prepares students to lead, teach, conduct research, provide professional services, become the prominent scholars and societal leaders of the future and contribute to our region’s and our nation’s prosperity.For consideration, please apply online directly at:https://uab.taleo.net/careersection/ext/jobdetail.ftl?job=T185168&tz=GMT-05%3A00&tzname=America%2FChicago UAB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to fostering a diverse, equitable and family-friendly environment in which all faculty and staff can excel and achieve work/life balance irrespective of race, national origin, age, genetic or family medical history, gender, faith, gender identity and expression or sexual orientation. UAB also encourages applications from veterans and individuals with disabilities.