Implement and maintain the marketing efforts of programs offered through CM Regent, LLC.
• Perform general field activities, including, but not limited to, visiting school district personnel, attending school board meetings and functions, and visiting producers.
• Work cooperatively with the appropriate consultants, insurance carriers, administrators, and other insurance industry personnel as well as CM Regent staff. Ensure the effective development and delivery of all employee benefits programs as well as maintain and increase production.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of a network of producers who specialize in public school employee benefits products.
• Assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of educational seminar/workshop programs supporting the employee benefit programs and products of CM Regent.
• Provide assistance and guidance to clients, vendors, and insurance providers regarding any specialized or administrative procedures of CM Regent regarding the employee benefits programs.
• Maintain the database for schools and producers to record visitation and the purpose of the visitation, including any necessary follow-up.
• Bachelor's degree or 3-5 years of related work experience in insurance and/or sales.
• Pennsylvania insurance licenses for Accident and Health, Life and Fixed Annuities, and Property and Casualty.
• Must possess proficient skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
• Strong written and oral interpersonal communication skills required, as well as strong organizational, time management, and project management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities successfully.
• Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail necessary.
• Effective customer service and presentation/public speaking skills with the ability to interact professionally with members, Board, vendors, and staff.
• Must have the ability to work with highly confidential information.
The CM Group is made up of Church Mutual Insurance Company, S.I., CM Regent Insurance Company, CM Vantage Specialty Insurance Company and CM Select Insurance Company.
Church Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.